We are steadily growing and need support on full or temporary basis.
Contact us, we are here to find flexible solutions together with you.
- F&B Trainee (m/f/d)
- Chef de Partie in the Gourmet kitchen (m/f/d)
- Demichef de Partie in the Gourmet kitchen (m/f/d)
- Commis de Cuisine (m/f/d)
- Helper in the breakfast kitchen full or part time (m/f/d)
- Chef de Rang in the Gourmet- and Schlosskeller restaurants (m/f/d)
- Waiter in full or part time (m/f/d)
- Housekeeping in full or part time (m/f/d)
- Dual Studies Tourism or Hotel Management (m/f/d)
- Apprentices Hotel Management (m/f/d)
- Apprentices Chef (m/f/d)
- Temporary Labour in all areas, with or without long-term experience (m/f/d)
What we offer
- A welcoming team awaits you and guests who visit Münchhausen to relax, to play golf or simply because of the exclusive atmosphere of the Renaissance castle.
- Our internal training courses are not only designed for the trainees. If you would like to do even more for your personal and professional development, we will happily support you in finding and implementing suitable measures.
- Thanks to our membership in the “Feinen Privathotels”, you can enjoy various discounts in the partner hotels
- For the initial period, you have the option of living in an employee shared flat in order to look for a flat on site.
- We offer you a punctual, performance-oriented salary, as well as capital-forming benefits and a first-class, well-equipped workplace.
- The cooperation with a nearby fitness studio additionally supports you in your physical well-being and offers you a balance to your daily work routine.
Contact Person: Thomas Bonanni, Managing Director
Schwöbber 9, 31855 Aerzen, Deutschland
Telephone: +49 (0) 51 54 – 70 60 0
Telefax: +49 (0) 51 54 – 70 60 130