Wellness Hotel in Lower Saxony
Welcome to the in the year 2018 modernized Münchhausen SPA with many new features!
Come and check it out, we are looking forward to pampering you.
Relax and enjoy our 800 m² spa with 18m pool, Finnish sauna, steam baths, sanarium with Liftlight, Infra PLUS Seats, Microsalt Salina Lounge, ice fountain and a large indoor and outdoor relaxing area!
Schlosshotel Münchhausen is not just a wellness hotel, but a place like from a different world: experience the antique flair of a castle with all the benefits that a modern wellness hotel has to offer!
Situated in the Weser Highlands, our 5 star superior hotel is the ideal spot for a retreat, to relax and to refuel. It offers the perfect ambiance to escape from the hectic every day routine.
Individually designed rooms are located both, in the castle and in the adjacent Tithe Barn. The castle itself, which was built in the 16th century and converted into a 5 star hotel in 2004, carries you away into a world far away from everything.
Indulgence, relaxation and unique pampering moments – all of the above is to be found at Schlosshotel Münchhausen. Choose from our versatile offers, enjoy the wellness treatments and put the central focus on just yourself during a memorable stay!
Wellness first in our Spa-Hotel
Features of the Münchhausen SPA in detail:
- Light flooded 18 m indoor pool
- Massage jets
Sanarium with Liftlight
- Gentle sauna form due to the special balance of temperature and humiditiy
- Regular SANARIUM usage trains the heart circulation system and prevents colds
- The circulation-friendly climate reduces blood pressure and can alleviate circulation disorders
- LIFTLIGHT firms the skin, since it has collagen forming effects
- Increase well-being
- Wonderful scent for the senses
- Provides a large number of health benefits like easing rheumatic complaints, relieving rheumatic problems and soft skin
- Two steam baths: one in the textile and one in the textile-free zone
- Sauna climate enhances metabolism, the circulatory system and blood circulation
- Sauna bathing form which combines high temperatures and spectacular, intensive evaporating
- InfraPLUS uses the warmth of the Infrared-C-radiation
- Helps loosen painful cramping in the back, neck and shoulder area and affects complaints caused by such issues
- Degenerative joint pain can also be reduced
- The cozy warmth expands vessels and has a stimulating effect on the circulatory system and metabolism
- In the textile zone
Microsalt Salina Lounge
- As beneficial as a stay by the seaside
- A stay in the microsalt room simply feels good, not just for the soul but especially for the airways
- The Microsalt application is particularly useful for people with respiratory disorders
- With its patented grinding technology, microsalt generates a particularly fine salt aerosol of the highest quality, which then spreads into the entire cabin
- The dry salt aerosol cleanses the respiratory tracts and has anti-inflammatory and disinfectant properties
- In the textile zone
Ice fountain Polaris
- Inspired by nature – through ice and the Polar lights
- After the sauna or steam bath the cooling properties of crushed ice will give you a lively kick of freshness
- Terrace with castle ambiance and relaxing swings
- Indoor relaxing zones
Wellness treatments in our Spa-Hotel
- Pool: Monday to Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Sauna and Steam Baths: Weekdays 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Weekends and Bank Holidays noon to 9:00 p.m.
and on prior request
- Massages and Cosmetics: Wednesday to Sunday 09:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., additionally mondays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Individual appointments on request
- Please note that the pool area stays closed on Tuesdays between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
for cleaning purposes.
All further information can be found in our SPA-Flyer.
Feel free to read the blog post by “Feine Privathotels”:
“Münchhausen Spa – Wellness im Zeichen der Ananas“.
We are looking forward to your inquiry.
Telephone: +49 (0) 5154 7060 0
Please also remember to reserve your desired dates in advance,
preferably before your arrival.